1/2 package Plant Boss Italian Sausage Crumbles, pre-cooked according to package directions
13.8 oz. can pizza crust
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. oregano
1/3 cup tomato sauce or pizza sauce
2 Tbsp. red onion, diced
1/3 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
4 oz. fresh mozzarella
1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
1/2 cup arugula
Toppings: pesto, shredded Parmesan, red chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Press pizza dough into lightly greased 12-inch cast iron skillet.
- Combine olive oil, garlic powder and oregano, and brush onto dough.
- Prick dough with a fork to prevent bubbles.
- Heat skillet on stove over medium heat for 2 minutes to help cook bottom of crust.
- Remove from heat and add tomato sauce or pizza sauce; spread evenly.
- Top with cooked Italian sausage crumbles, artichoke hearts, red onion, bell pepper and fresh mozzarella.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes, until crust is lightly golden brown and pizza is cooked through.
- Top with arugula, pesto, shredded Parmesan and red chili flakes.