3.35 oz. package Plant Boss Pico de Gallo Plant Taco Meatless Crumbles
2 cups cool water
1/4 cup neutral oil, divided
1 poblano pepper
2 medium russet potatoes, diced
Kosher salt (to taste)
Black pepper (to taste)
Diced white onion and cilantro, for topping
- On gas burner or under broiler, blister poblano pepper for 10–12 minutes. Move to bowl and cover to steam for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook Pico de Gallo Meatless Crumbles with the water and 2 Tbsp. oil according to package directions.
- While crumbles are cooking, in a separate cast iron skillet heat 2 Tbsp. oil over medium-high heat.
- Add diced potatoes and cook 15–20 minutes, turning occasionally to brown all sides. If needed, cook just half or one third at a time to avoid overcrowding the pan.
- Set cooked potatoes on a paper-towel-lined plate and season with salt and black pepper.
- Peel skin off steamed poblano, remove seeds and finely chop.
- Assemble tacos onto warmed tortillas: Pico de Gallo Meatless Crumbles, crispy potatoes and poblano pepper; top with onion and cilantro.