1 can corn, drained
3 Tbsp. neutral oil, divided
1/2 tsp. salt
1 ½ tsp. smoked paprika
1/2 onion, diced
2 medium zucchini, diced
3.35 oz. package Plant Boss Pico de Gallo Plant Taco Meatless Crumbles
2 cups cool water
2 tomatoes, diced
Queso fresco, cilantro, lime juice for topping
- Preheat oven to 400o.
- Toss corn with 1 Tbsp. oil, salt and smoked paprika. Spread onto a foil-lined baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
- In large skillet over medium heat, sauté onion in 2 Tbsp. oil for 3–5 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook for 2–3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, stir Pico de Gallo Meatless Crumbles and seasoning into cool water. Let sit for 2–3 minutes.
- Add crumbles with water mixture to skillet and cook 10–15 minutes, or until moisture is mostly absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 2–3 minutes.
- Assemble tacos on warmed tortillas: add Pico de Gallo Meatless Crumble mixture and corn, top with queso fresco, fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime.