Total Time: 01h 00m
Hands-on Time: 00h 15m
Makes: 4 - 6 servings
Share with your friends
- FOR THE LOAF:
- 3.35 oz. package Plant Boss All-Purpose Plant Crumbles
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 Tbsp. neutral oil
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce (from 8 oz. can)
- 1 egg
- FOR THE GLAZE:
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce (rest of 8 oz. can)
- 2 Tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375o.
- Stir crumbles into hot water and oil. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Stir in breadcrumbs, soy sauce, the 1/3 cup tomato sauce and egg until well combined.
- Spread mixture into lightly greased 9 x 5″ loaf pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make glaze: Whisk tomato sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder and salt until well blended.
- Pour glaze over meatloaf and bake for an additional 10 minutes.