Total Time: 01h 00m
Hands-on Time: 00h 15m
Makes: 5 servings
Share with your friends
- 3.35 oz. package Plant Boss Plant Chili Meatless Crumbles
- 2 Tbsp neutral oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 14.5 oz. can fire-roasted tomatoes, undrained
- 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz. can can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 jalapeno, de-seeded and minced (optional) jalapeno, de-seeded and minced (optional)
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 8.75 oz. can corn
- 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- Soak crumbles in water for 5 minutes.
- Sauté onion, garlic, and jalapeno in oil for 3–5 minutes.
- Add soaked crumbles and cook 8–10 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and cook 5 minutes, until moisture is absorbed.
- Add tomatoes, beans, corn, broth and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer and simmer 25 minutes, partially covered, stirring occasionally.