FOR THE CHIPOTLE CAULIFLOWER:
1.5 oz. can chipotle chilies in adobo sauce
4 cups cauliflower florets (1 head)
1 Tbsp. honey
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper (to taste)
FOR THE TACO ‘MEAT’:
3.35 oz. package Plant Boss Mild Plant Taco Meatless Crumbles
2 cups cool water
2 Tbsp. neutral oil
FOR THE LIME CREMA:
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
1/2 cup sour cream
2 Tbsp. lime juice
Toppings: shredded purple cabbage, cilantro, lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 425o.
- Remove 2–4 chilies from can and chop. (Refrigerate remainder, good for 1–2 months.)
- Toss chopped chilies, cauliflower florets, honey, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper until evenly coated. Spread onto foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 25–30 minutes.
- Cook Mild Meatless Crumbles with water and oil according to package directions.
- Combine yogurt, sour cream and lime juice. Season with salt. Chill until needed.
- Assemble into bowls: Mild meatless crumbles, roasted cauliflower; drizzle with crema and top with shredded cabbage, cilantro and a squeeze of lime.