FOR THE ROASTED VEGGIES:
1 bell pepper, diced
1 red onion, diced
2 small sweet potatoes, diced
1 Tbsp. oil
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. salt
FOR THE TACO ‘MEAT’:
1 (3.35 oz.) package Plant Boss® Mild Plant Taco Meatless Crumbles
2 Tbsp. neutral oil
2 cups cool water
FOR THE AVOCADO CREMA:
1/2 cup yogurt (plant-based suggested)
1 small avocado
1/2 garlic clove
1 1/2 Tbsp. lime juice (approximately 1 lime)
1 Tbsp. cilantro, minced
Salt and pepper (to taste)
2-3 radishes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a large baking tray with foil.
- Toss bell pepper, onion and sweet potatoes with oil; add chili powder and salt and toss again. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook Mild Meatless Crumbles with oil and water according to package directions.
- In a blender or food processor, blend yogurt, avocado, garlic, lime juice and cilantro. Add salt and pepper to taste. Chill until needed.
- Assemble taco bowls: add roasted veggies and cooked Mild Meatless Crumbles; top with avocado crema and radish slices.