1- 3.35 oz. package Plant Boss™ Southwest Plant Taco Crumbles
2/3 cup hot water
15 oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
15 oz. can black beans, drained
15 oz. can corn, drained
8 oz. can tomato sauce
1 cup shredded cheese (dairy or non-dairy), divided
4 bell peppers, halved & seeds removed
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Stir dry crumbles with seasoning into hot water, let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, black beans, corn, tomato sauce, and ½ cup shredded cheese.
- Place bell peppers, cut side up, in a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish. Fill peppers with mixture, approximately ¾ cup each.
- Cover and bake for 15 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake uncovered for an additional 15-20 minutes.