Breakfast Sausage Tacos
Total Time: 00h 45m
Hands-on Time: 00h 45m
Makes: 4 - 6 servings
Share with your friends
- 2 Tbsp. neutral oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 russet potato, peeled and diced
- 3.35 oz. package Plant Boss Breakfast Sausage Crumbles
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 4–6 eggs
- Toppings: salsa, shredded cheese, hot sauce
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Sauté onion and potato for 7- 10 minutes, until mostly cooked and partially crispy.
- In a separate bowl, combine sausage crumbles and hot water. Cover and let sit 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in skillet with potatoes and onions, add bell peppers, garlic powder, salt and black pepper; cook 3–4 minutes.
- Add hydrated crumbles and cook an additional 3–4 minutes.
- Scramble eggs in a separate skillet and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble tacos on warmed tortillas: Crumble/vegetable mixture first, then top with scrambled eggs, shredded cheese, salsa and hot sauce.