Fiesta Sweet Potato Nachos
Total Time: 01h 25m
Hands-on Time: 00h 25m
Makes: 4 servings
Share with your friends
- 3.35 oz. package Plant Boss Southwest Taco Crumbles, cooked according to package directions
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1 Tbsp. neutral oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheese
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 serrano pepper (optional), minced, ribs and seeds removed
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss sweet potato slices with oil, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Arrange in a single layer on one or two foil-lined sheet pans.
- Bake 20–30 minutes, flip, and bake an additional 20–30 minutes until crispy.
- Layer onto sheet pan: one half sweet potato slices, ½ can beans, ½ cooked crumbles, ½ shredded cheese, and repeat once.
- Bake 5–7 minutes until cheese melts.
- Top with tomato, onion, cilantro, serrano, salsa, avocado and sour cream.