Zucchini & Roasted Corn Tacos
Total Time: 00h 45m
Hands-on Time: 00h 10m
Makes: 4 servings
Share with your friends
- 1 can corn, drained
- 3 Tbsp. neutral oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 3.35 oz. package Plant Boss Pico de Gallo Plant Taco Meatless Crumbles
- 2 cups cool water
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- Queso fresco, cilantro, lime juice for topping
- Preheat oven to 400o.
- Toss corn with 1 Tbsp. oil, salt and smoked paprika. Spread onto a foil-lined baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
- In large skillet over medium heat, sauté onion in 2 Tbsp. oil for 3–5 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook for 2–3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, stir Pico de Gallo Meatless Crumbles and seasoning into cool water. Let sit for 2–3 minutes.
- Add crumbles with water mixture to skillet and cook 10–15 minutes, or until moisture is mostly absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 2–3 minutes.
- Assemble tacos on warmed tortillas: add Pico de Gallo Meatless Crumble mixture and corn, top with queso fresco, fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime.